Regency Energy Partners is at the heart of the natural gas industry, providing the critical link for producers from wellheads to end markets. Our services span the midstream natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) value chain, and our assets are located in some of the most prolific shale plays and basins in the U.S. We provide immediate services for producers, develop long-term partnerships and have the ability to expand to meet ever-growing demand for natural gas and NGL infrastructure.
Our customers choose to work with Regency not only because we have comprehensive services and the right assets in the right locations, but also because we understand the importance of relationships. We listen to our customers and provide services tailored to their needs, positioning us to grow together.
Our goal is to continue to build and strengthen our midstream portfolio of assets, enhance our services to customers and create value for our unitholders. We will achieve our goal by executing on the following objectives:
- Deliver on our DCF plan
- Close and integrate PVR, Hoover and EROC assets
- Achieve synergy growth and performance expectations
- Successfully execute on organic growth projects
- Complete on time and on budget
- Achieve performance expectations
- Invest In Future Growth
- Utilize integrated platform of assets to capture additional creative investment opportunities
- Continue to pursue strategic acquisition opportunities to expand portfolio and diversify into new plays
- Leverage Integrated Midstream Platform
- Offer fully integrated midstream services to customers
- Leverage expertise between business segments
- Package services utilizing all business segments and creating new growth opportunities
- Maintain Stable Cash Flows
- Maintain high percentage of fee-based bash flows
- Strategically target growth opportunities backed by fee-based commitments
As natural gas and NGLs power America's future, Regency is poised to take advantage of not only today’s opportunities, but also those which are emerging.