Building lasting relationships starts within our organization. The Regency family is made up of talented professionals with a broad range of skills, backgrounds and experiences working together to ensure safe, efficient operations. Our common work values connect us to each other, our customers, our investors and our broader community, and help us make the right decisions to achieve our shared corporate goals.
Our Purpose: To create superior and sustainable long-term value for investors, customers and employees by providing the highest-quality midstream services in a safe and ethical manner.
The following fundamental values guide our business:
- Commitment to Safety: Building a strong culture around shared responsibility and accountability to create a work environment in which “0” incidents becomes an attainable goal
- Integrity: Doing the right things and doing what we say
- Positive Relationships: Working as a team through respect for individuals, sharing of ideas and open communication
- Deliver the Best: Meeting our goals, growing our business and delivering to our customers the best possible service
- Community Support: Giving back to make a positive difference in the places we live and work
How do we measure success?
- Safety: Be recognized as a leader in safety
- Relationships: Our customers and suppliers benefit from doing business with us
- Returns: Deliver superior returns to our unitholders
- Values: Be viewed internally and externally as a company that lives up to its core values
- Teamwork: Work as a team for the “greater good” of the company
- Appreciation: Our employees have a sense of purpose, inclusion and recognition for their contributions