At the heart of the midstream natural gas industry, Regency offers comprehensive midstream services which provide the critical link between the wellheads and end-user markets for producers. Our goal is to provide superior services every step of the way. Regency’s assets are located in some of the most prolific natural gas producing regions in the United States, including the Haynesville, Eagle Ford, Barnett, Fayetteville, Marcellus and Utica shales, as well as the Permian Delaware Basin in west Texas and the Granite Wash in the MidContinent.
Since our IPO in 2006, we have evolved from primarily a gathering and processing company into a broadly diversified midstream leader.
Today, our midstream value chain consists of a full range of midstream services; including:
- Natural Gas Gathering and Processing
- Contract Compression Services
- Contract Treating Services
- Natural Gas Interstate Transportation
- Natural Gas Intrastate Transportation
- Natural Gas Liquids Transportation
- Natural Gas Liquids Fractionation
- Natural Gas Liquids Storage
- Crude Oil Gathering
- Water Gathering & Disposal
This range of service offerings, combined with our presence across multiple top gas-producing formations, gives Regency an advantage over less diversified peers. To view an overview of the midstream process, click here.